Increased Reliability and Network Uptime
WAN Failover allows companies to prevent network downtime caused by their Internet Service Provider (ISP). The application detects if a company's primary Internet link goes down and switches traffic to a backup connection automatically. When used with WAN Balancer, WAN Failover detects downtime and reroutes traffic to the remaining Internet links.
- Automatically detects Internet outages and switches to the backup provider
- Customize thresholds and tests per connection
- Logs Internet downtime making it easy to identify connections with poor reliability
||Video: WAN Failover Overview
Failover starts at just $5 per month and is included with WAN Balancer ,Professional Package , Education Package , and Super Bundle.
- One Ethernet NIC per WAN connection
- Each Internet connection must be in separate IP address space
- If present, PPPoE must be handled by the upstream DSL modem
|Available Options: |
|WAN Failover Yearly Fee:|