The G200 is a cloud-managed gigabit router with integrated firewall, providing speed and security in one device. When combined with Open Mesh WiFi access points and switches, the G200 allows IT professionals to have a single, cloud-based dashboard for the entire managed network.
Seamless integration: Integrate painlessly with Open Mesh access points and switches. With a complete networking solution working seamlessly together, deploy with confidence and have more control.
Cloud managed: The G200 includes a free lifetime license to CloudTrax, making it easy to build, manage and monitor the entire network anywhere from a single dashboard.
Zero-touch deployment: Make remote deployments easy and scaling up worry-free. Easily deploy a single router or thousands at multiple sites.
• Quad-core processor with integrated hardware offload engine, so you can run deep packet inspection and QoS and still get full gigabit throughput
• 4 LAN ports, including 2 passive PoE ports to power the new A42 at short distances
• Flexible connectivity and failover with 1 SFP WAN port and 1 GigE WAN port
• 1GB RAM and 4GB flash memory
• Manage NAT routing, DHCP server, VPN client and point-to-point, Quality of Service, VLAN tagging and more
• Optional content filtering for HTTP and HTTPS, Google SafeSearch and malware protection (additional fee applies)
• Free cloud management for complete control and monitoring with no licensing or monthly fees