Advanced 3-Port Router
Introducing the EdgeRouter Lite from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAX series. Housed in a compact, fanless form factor, the EdgeRouter Lite operates quietly as it delivers the powerful routing, security, and management features you require to efficiently run your network.
Direct Traffic Flow
Interfaces Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces to meet your network segmentation requirements. Routing Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter.
Secure Your Network
Firewall Policies Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify. Firewall Groups Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number. NAT Rules The EdgeRouter Lite changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Manage Your Network
DHCP Server Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices. Monitoring Tools Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor. User Accounts Manage access to the EdgeRouter Lite using unique administrator and operator accounts. With these capabilities and more, the EdgeRouter Lite provides the centralized control you want to optimize the performance and reliability of your network.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter Lite provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system loaded with robust features, including:
- Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Firewall policies and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Comprehensive IPv6 support
- Choice of configuration methods: the graphical user interface to visualize the workings of your network or the Command Line Interface (CLI) to use advanced, command-driven configuration
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
- For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
- Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
- CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface